October 5-7, 2015
Fall 2015 Disbursement Schedule
1. October 2, 2015*
2. October 23, 2015
3. November 16, 2015
*Only students who have not been previously under financial aid suspension, are eligible for the first Pell Grant disbursement.
SAP Appeal Procedures
The appeal procedure is a process by which a student who is not meeting satisfactory academic
progress (SAP) standards petitions the school for reconsideration of his eligibility for federal student aid funds.
1. Appeals are made through the Office of Academic Affairs.
2. Student must complete the official Appeal Form. An explanation and or documentation must be provided by the student regarding the reasons the student failed to make satisfactory academic progress. Also, an explanation or documentation must be provided as to what has changed in the student’s situation that would afford the student to meet satisfactory academic progress in future terms or semesters. Coahoma Community College 2013-2015 College Catalog pg. 37
3. A hearing will be scheduled by the Office of Academic Affairs.
4. The Academic Financial Aid Committee will convene to hear appeals.
5. The Academic Financial Aid Committee will provide student with written notification of the committee’s decision.