Registration is now open for Fall 2015.
SAP APPEAL PROCEDURES
The appeal procedure is a process by which a student who is not meeting satisfactory academic
progress (SAP) standards petitions the school for reconsideration of his eligibility for federal student
1. Appeals are made through the Office of Academic Affairs.
2. Student must complete the official Appeal Form. An explanation and or documentation must be
provided by the student regarding the reasons the student failed to make satisfactory
academic progress. Also, an explanation or documentation must be provided as to what has
changed in the student’s situation that would afford the student to meet satisfactory
academic progress in future terms or semesters.
Coahoma Community College • 2013-2015 College Catalog 37
3. A hearing will be scheduled by the Office of Academic Affairs.
4. The Academic Financial Aid Committee will convene to hear appeals.
5. The Academic Financial Aid Committee will provide student with written notification of the