The last day to apply for May graduation is
April 1, 2014
SAP APPEAL PROCEDURES
The appeal procedure is a process by which a student who is not meeting satisfactory academic
progress (SAP) standards petitions the school for reconsideration of his eligibility for federal student
1. Appeals are made through the Office of Academic Affairs.
2. Student must complete the official Appeal Form. An explanation and or documentation must be
provided by the student regarding the reasons the student failed to make satisfactory
academic progress. Also, an explanation or documentation must be provided as to what has Coahoma Community College • 2013-2015 College Catalog 37
changed in the student’s situation that would afford the student to meet satisfactory
academic progress in future terms or semesters.
3. A hearing will be scheduled by the Office of Academic Affairs.
4. The Academic Financial Aid Committee will convene to hear appeals.
5. The Academic Financial Aid Committee will provide student with written notification of the
IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS LOGGING ON TO myCCC
Please contact the Office of
Admissions for your User ID & Password at
621-4295, 621-4298 or 621-4696