Fall 2016 Registration is now open!!
Formal Registration begin August 10-26
Classes & Late Registration begin August 15
Enrolling at CCC is simple and easy. Students who register early have the best chance of getting the most convenient class schedule.
Items needed for registration
- Submit Application for Admission (apply online)
- Submit photocopy of social security card
- Official Transcripts (high school or GED transcript with scores or colleges previously attended)
- ACT or SAT Scores (required if under age 21)
- Complete FAFSA - Free Federal Student Aid
Registration assistance is available Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm at 662-621-4696 or 621-4295 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Admissions Fax: 662-621-4297
Not all students receive financial aid disbursements, but if you are awarded more aid than your total balance at Coahoma, you will receive a refund. When you have remaining aid after your financial aid has been applied to your total balance, you may use what is left in the CCC bookstore. Any aid remaining after purchasing your textbooks will be disbursed back to you according to the disbursement schedule below.
Fall 2016 Disbursement Schedule
1. *September 9, 2016 (Partial Disbursement)
2. October 28, 2016
3. November 11, 2016 (Online Students)
* Only students who have not been previously under financial aid suspension, are eligible for the 1st disbursement date.
SAP Appeal Process
The SAP Appeal Process should be completed by a student who is not meeting satisfactory academic progress (SAP) standards. The student petitions the school for reconsideration of future eligibility for federal student aid funds.
Step 1: Notification
Student will receive notification of SAP suspension via email and mail. It is the student’s responsibility to have a valid email address and current mailing address on file in the CCC Office of Financial Aid.
Step 2: Appeal
Student must complete the SAP Appeal Form and include all required documentation. Incomplete forms will result in automatic appeal denial. *Student may submit form with all required documents via fax, email, or in person at the CCC Office of Financial Aid.
Step 3: Registration
Upon notice of approval, student should contact his/her advisor and register for courses.